Most of our celebrations are really harsh on our environment.
The flex printed banners, Plastic, or styrofoam disposable plates, Glasses, bowls, and spoons, is really bad for the environment. Why should the environment suffer while you are celebrating?
There is surely a better way.
How can we celebrate your child’s Eco-Friendly birthday?
- Say NO to balloons: they are made up of polymers that do not degrade in nature.
- Say NO to Plastic disposable plates, bowls, and glasses:
- Ideally use reusable metal plates, bowls, glasses instead.
- If you are keen on single-use products, use areca nut leaf products, which are biodegradable.
- Do not give return gifts made up of plastic, or even cardboard. Most of these return gifts are made in China and are of very low quality. Mostly they will not even be used.
- Try any eco-friendly products as return gifts instead. Do you have any ideas? Please share your ideas in the comments below
- Do not wrap the gifts, or return gifts in those glossy plastic wrappers, that glittery plastic paper is really bad for our environment. Use newspaper instead, and set an example of eco-friendly gift wrap.
- Request guests to use newspaper, to wrap gifts: instead of the glossy plastic sheets.
- Avoid offering aerated drinks which are bought in plastic bottles. they are not just bad for the environment, they are bad for health too. Offer homemade fresh beverages, juices instead.
- Do not use the foam cans, glittering sparkles. they don’t just make the room dirty, they add to the microplastics in the environment.
- Do not use plastic bags for the return gifts, Use cotton bags instead, they are reusable, and also fashionable now.
- We will soon offer some nice plastic alternatives for your birthday parties.